0

Forgive me twice?

I have to apologize...again.
I want this to be the last time.
For realisies.
I haven't made a post in quite awhile, and only here recently got back into the swing of things.
It wasn't you, it was me.
I still love you, I still love art, I still love Freedom Runs. So. So. Much.
Let me come back?
I went through a tough time, some big changes occurred in my life, and I handled them poorly.
I couldn't write, I didn't care about painting, I almost gave up on Freedom Runs for a second time.
But then I didn't. Life MOVED ON. I kept going. I was ok.
I picked my brush back up, and loved what came out of it. I still had it. I had it better than I've had it before. I practiced calling myself an artist. I stopped comparing my artwork to those I deemed better than I. And it was amazing.
I painted what I wanted to paint. I found my niche. I found myself.
So many I's. Apologies. I think that's a no-no.
We have a lot of catching up to do, you and I. So many pictures have formed since I left you. I got back on social media, and have been working on my website! 
You can view it here:
Http://meagsstatton.wix.com/freedomruns
Super long and drawn out, but I'm working on the whole domain issue. In the meantime....just click on the link and bookmark it ;)
I'll give you a preview of what I've done. The rest will come in separate posts, because, I promise to write to you, at least once a week. Pinky promise. Kiss and all.
Let me know what you think of the new works. Here are the first few I created. 
They were inspired from my previous wild in color doings, the wolf and the lion. 
The series grew and I'm loving every brushstroke. 
I also apparently went through a purple phase. Shhhhh. 
Until next time, I leave you with fabulous colorful circusy animals. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top