0

Of Adventures


I've had a few adventures since my last post. Sorry for the wait guys, I had a bit of a creative block. Happens to the best of us right? Maybe? You understand. 
To start things off, we took boss hiking, who did exceptionally well considering he can be a little anti social and hard to handle when leashed. Made momma proud, **tear**. Took Gia and the pups to the river, who did not do exceptionally well. We're going to work on that bit though, I love the river too much for my fur child to not also be a river rat.  
I had my first trip to some real Kentucky horse trails on Kentucky lake, and I almost didn't come back. Can I PLEASE just live there? Seriously, you can't possibly understand unless you were there in that perfect 70 degree weather, with all of that fabulous wilderness. If you have not ridden a horse in these conditions, I'm convinced you are not truly happy in life yet. 
Then I ventured back to the farm and had a lovely week of sunshine and animals. Got my monthly dose of beautiful fields and old barns. There is no better medicine than being out in gorgeous weather surrounded by what you love. It is good for the soul, of this I am sure. 
I have also started on another piece of my wild art series. This is one is back to canvas and acrylics, good old trusty. He isn't finished but he's coming along nicely if I do say so myself. I have never been more excited for the art I was doing than for the art in this series. This is my baby, my first real creative collection that is all mine. I am proud to share it with you. 
I also decided that since I was gone for so long I would share a few pictures instead just one, because who doesn't love a good picture or five? Exactly. 

I took this picture on horseback, IN the lake. You really can't beat that. It is the definition of lovely. 

Hello farm, I love you. Old barns never go out of style in my book. 

I forgot to mention I found my FIRST and ONLY four leaf clover in 24 years. I'll take that as a good sign. 

Until next time ❤️

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top